DropBottle Wants To Put Your Water in GoldBy John Davis - December 21, 2016
The Rose Gold 500ml Drop Bottle infuser makes drinking water a delicious, high fashion experience. Made from borosilicate glass and BPA-free plastic, it is less susceptible to thermal stress making it ideal for both cool and warm drinks. With its sleek design and eye-catching rose gold colored metallic finish, DropBottle proves that drinking water doesn’t have to be boring.
What is Drop Bottle?
Drop Bottle is a water bottle that has gained instant popularity thanks to Oprah. As an addition to her favorite things list she recommends serving your water “with slices of orange or cucumber”. But of course, it’s the bottle’s gorgeous design that drew her in.
If you are looking for the perfect water bottle, there are some Drop Bottle pros and cons to consider.
- Borosilicate glass is eco-friendly.
- It’s an infusion bottle with plenty of recipes to try.
- It also comes in peach and metallic black for those not into gold.
- Borosilicate glass is only one material used to make the bottle, it is still susceptible to thermal stress.
- The bottle is not dishwasher safe.
- It cannot hold fizzy drinks including mineral waters.
- It only comes in one size – 17 fluid ounces.
Also, it’s important to note that though the bottle can hold both warm or cold drinks, there’s a trick to it. Unfortunately, you can’t just pour boiling water into the bottle. Instead, you must add cold water followed by boiling water to prevent it from breaking.
If pros and cons have you on the fence, this might be enough to warm your heart. Drop Bottle has taken the initiative to give back and help those who are in need of clean drinking water. Through a partnership with Drop 4 Drop, they donate $1 for every Drop Bottle sold towards building wells in Uganda.
Your purchase of a Drop Bottle makes you a part of this partnership and allows you to help people in need.
Ready to Purchase?
If you happen to make a trip to Melbourne, Australia, you can stop in at the Drop Bottle store and pick up your bottle today. If you aren’t planning a trip to Australia any time soon, don’t worry, you can purchase directly from their website for $40 Australian dollars, which is about $30 US dollars. Drop Bottle is an international company making it easy for you to purchase from anywhere in the world. Shipping fees and times will vary based on your location.
If you’re tired of boring water and water bottles, maybe the Rose Gold Drop Bottle is just what you need to make drinking water fun?
- Battle of the Bottles: What’s The Perfect Smart Water Bottle For You?
- Ooho: The Bottleless Water Bottle
- Ulla: A Simple Hydration Solution
- Gululu Smart Water Bottle for Kids
- 5 Water Bottles That Will Make You Want to Workout
- DropBottle Wants To Put Your Water in Gold
- Soma Water Pitcher Review
- Should You Buy Bottled Alkaline Water?
- Taking Hydration To New Levels With Pryme Vessyl
- Brita Infinity Smart Water Pitcher Review
- Trick Your Brain With A Cup That Adds Flavor To Your Water
- Ozmo Helps You Stay Hydrated And Track Caffeine Intake
- Saving Money With a Cistern
- AquaKinetic Drinking Water System Review
- Yecup 365—A Self-Cooling and Heating Mug
- A Water Bottle That Can Fill Itself Up
- Pelican Water PRO Reverse Osmosis System
- Aquasana 3-Stage Under Counter Review
- A New Take On Hydration With Moikit Seed
- Top 5 Things to Look For When Buying a Water Filter For Your Home